Please complete the form below to request an RMA number. (pictures please sent to [email protected])
RETURN OF GOODS
- lukons.com the buyer (“Buyer”), who is a consumer (natural person), has the right, without giving reasons, to withdraw the Product within 14 (fourteen) days, if it has not been used, damaged or its appearance has not changed in essence, i.e. changes in the appearance of the goods or their packaging were made only in a way necessary to view the goods received. The Buyer must exercise this right responsibly and return the Product in its original proper packaging, as well as return all components of the Product. The costs of returning the goods must be covered by the Buyer.
- In certain cases specified by the Seller, quality Goods may be returned in a longer period.
- Upon return of the Goods, the Buyer shall be liable for the decrease in the value of the Goods that occurred in connection with activities that are not necessary to determine the type, characteristics and operation of the Goods.
- To return the Product, please:
- Fill in the return form - HERE and send it to e-mail [email protected] ,
- Send the packaged product by post or courier to SIA RITONE, Jūrkalnes 15, Rīga, LV-1046.
- Upon receipt of the returned product and evaluating its quality, the Seller shall refund the money for the Product to the Buyer within 14 (fourteen) days from the return of the Product.
- The product must be returned in the original packaging (with instructions and warranty card, if the specified documents were delivered with the product). When returning, a VAT invoice must be submitted and the order number must be provided.
- The Buyer is responsible for the complete set of the returned Goods. If the Product set is not complete, the Seller does not accept the returned Goods.
- The buyer cannot exercise the right to return the Goods purchased in the online store if:
- The Buyer has opened the packaging of the Product, which for health and hygiene reasons cannot be returned;
- Due to its properties, the product is irretrievably mixed with other things after delivery;
- The buyer has opened the audio or video recording or computer software package;
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract without giving reasons within 14 (fourteen) days does not apply to legal persons (entrepreneurs).
- The Buyer, who wishes to submit a complaint regarding goods of substandard quality or incomplete assembly, may do so by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
- When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must provide the following information:
QUALITY OF GOODS
- Product order number;
- Defect, signs of damage or missing part of the Product must be indicated;
- Other evidence must be provided, such as a photograph of the product, a photograph of the defect site (if it is a mechanical damage and it is possible to take a photograph),
- Product packaging photo, etc.
- When submitting a complaint, the Buyer must indicate one of the ways of resolving the claim:
- The Seller must eliminate without compensation within a reasonable time the non-conformity of the Product - defects, if the defects can be eliminated;
- reduce the purchase price accordingly;
- replace the Product with a similar Product of appropriate quality, except in cases where the defects are minor or appeared due to the fault of the Buyer;
- cancel the Agreement and refund the amount paid by the Buyer for the Product, if the sale of goods of substandard quality is a significant breach of the order.
- When reviewing a claim, a response must be provided within 14 (fourteen) days.
- In case of refund, the Seller shall refund the Buyer for the Product costs. Delivery costs will not be refunded.